National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification.NCDIR inviting applications for the positions of Research Associate I. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 04th March, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Research Associate I – 1 Post
Online applications are invited for project posts to be filled up on purely temporary or contractual basis under the project at ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru.
I. ‘Developing a Public Health informatics platform in India for a system view of Health and Disease under Epidemiology Data Analytics (EDA) of Interdisciplinary Cyber Physical Systems (ICPS) Programme of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), GOI’ at ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru.
1. Place of duty: ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru.
2. Post Name: Research Associate – I
3. No of Post: 01
4. Consolidated Salary per month: Rs. 46,800/-
5. Essential: MD/MS or equivalent DNB — Medicine / Surgery / Community Medicine / Pathology / Pediatrics / Hospital Administration and other relevant discipline with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexes (SCI) Journal.
ii. Ph. D in Biostatistics Epidemiology / Public Health with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexes (SCI) Journal.
6. Desirable: Post-Graduation Qualification in Epidemiology or Public Health (MAE/MPH/M.Sc/PhD etc) OR Experience in NCD Epidemiology/ Health Systems/ Data Science/ Translational Research/ Public Health Programmes.
7. Job Description: To develop for programmees research and training, plan & undertake research on different aspects of research projects on non- communicable diseases, to provide assistance in conducting research work and do data analysis related to the project or as assigned from time to time. Preparation of reports and policy briefs.
8. No. NCDIR/Proj-Rec/9/2020-21/
40 Years (In case of women candidates the upper age is relaxed by two years)
Terms and Conditions……….Read More>>