NAFED Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd inviting applications for the positions of Assistant Manager.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on April 21st, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Assistant Manager – 05
1. Minimum Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA) / ICWA / B. Com with MBA (Finance) from any of below Institute.
2. Job Experience: 3 Yrs.Minimum 03 years working experience after completion of (CA) / ICWA / MBA (Finance) in commercial undertaking of repute having a turnover of Rs. 100/- crore or more of preparing budget, exercising financial control and budget expenditure, Preparation and analyzing Financial and Operational Reports & statement, Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles, Auditing of Accounts, Taxation sufficient knowledge of computerized financing system and exposure / knowledge in computer applications system development in particular reference to latest F.A.
3. Desired Key Skills: Analytical thinking.
(ii) Basic knowledge of Banking operations.
(iii) Excellent command over oral / written English language and effective communication skills.
(iv) Proficient in use of latest computer based applications.
4. Pay Scale: Rs. 47600-151100 (Level-8 of Central Govt. Pay Scale) with Nafed’s perks & benefits. The minimum gross salary (CTC) will be in the range of Rs.10.61 lakhs).
Age: 35 Yrs.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000.00
National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. Nafed House, Sidhartha Enclave, Ashram Chowk, Ring Road, New Delhi – 110 014.
1. Candidates shall be selected Zone-wise (North/South/West/East) by way of written Test at Delhi, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad and Kolkata, followed by personal interviews…Read more>>