Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment Notification 2019. Khadi and Village Industries Commission is inviting application for the poistions of Young Professional. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on January 10th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies :-
Young Professional – 75 Posts
Other Qualification Details:
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a Statutory Body established by an Act of Parliament and functioning under the administrative control of Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (Govt. of India). In order to accelerate future growth and transformation challenges, KVIC invites Online Applications from candidates willing to work as ‘Young Professionals’ as per details mentioned below:-
1. Young Professionals (YPs) 75. The number of positions for YPs may vary and are tentative.
2. Pre-requisite for the position : Master Degree/ Post-Graduation or 2 years PG Diploma from a recognized University in the areas listed. Preferential weightage will be given to the candidates who have experience of working in the monitoring and evaluation of schemes / programmes etc. However, fresher’s can also apply.
3. Remuneration per month : Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000 plus Conveyance Rs.2,500 to 3,000 based on the qualification, experience, and interview’s performance.
4. Nature of Engagement : The candidate shall be engaged on contractual basis initially for a period of one year only which may be further extended on the basis of performance for maximum 3 years.
5. Method of Recruitment : Contract based through Open Market
6. Skills Required : Good Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Good Communication and Writing Skills. Sincere and commitment to work
7. Job Description : YPs will be required to provide high quality inputs in their discipline/ data analysis/ project management/ evaluation of scheme/ programme/ start-up/ innovation/ special studies including feasibility studies/ compliance supervision/ training and development/ implementation monitoring etc.,. This would require demonstration of proven academic credentials, professional achievement and leadership qualities on the part of the aspirants.
Age: Candidates should be below 27 years as on last date of application i.e 10.01.2020.
1. Only full time regular courses will be considered and all qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University/UGC recognized Indian Deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses.
2. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or a letter grade in Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institutes. Candidates will be required to submit proof / certificate to this effect from the institute at the time of verification of documents, if called for the same.
3. Internship training shall not be considered as work experience. Only direct work experience including fixed term basis employment in an organization will be taken in to consideration.
4. The General conditions of contracts for the services of YPs will be incorporated in their individual contract. YPs mean Individual Consultant depending upon their qualification and experience are recruited for similar activities as Consultancy when a full team is not considered necessary. They may be an independent experts not permanently associated with any particular firm or they may be employees of a firm recruited on an individual basis. The selection of YPs will be done by inviting applications through website of the Commission and paper advertisement in accordance with the provisions contained in GFR 2017 under Rules 177 to 196 and Chapter 7 – Selection of Individual Consultant / Service Provider (para 7.1 and 7.2) Chapter 6 (para 6.5) of Manual for Procurement for Consultancy and Other Services 2017…..Read more>>