EXIM Bank Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.EXIM Bank inviting applications for the positions of Officers ,Administrative Officer, Multiple Vacancy.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 22nd, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Officers – 03
Administrative Officer – 04
Manager – 08
Chief Manager – 02
Deputy Manager – 05
1. Postion :Information Technology (IT) Officer on Contract
2. Vacancies : 03
3. Essential Academic Qualification : Minimum 50% marks in B.E. / B. Tech / M. Tech in Computer Science / Master of Computer Applications (MCA). Course completed through correspondence / parttime are not eligible.
4. Experience : Candidates with at least 5 years of postqualification IT experience with Public Sector Banks/All India Financial Institutions/ Central Government/ State Government/ PSU or any other organisation of repute in: Development using any of the programming language (C, C++, Java, Angular, Asp .net etc.) OR Database knowledge and work experience in SQL Server, Oracle etc OR Working knowledge in Finacle Core Banking Software in Customization, Report Development and user support
5. ₹14,00,000/- per annum (70% fixed Component and 30% variable Component) with annual increase based on satisfactory performance
1. Postion : Administrative Officer (Secretarial Function)
2. Vacancies : 04
3. Essential Academic Qualification : Graduates in any discipline from a recognised university. Minimum 50% marks in Graduation. Should also be conversant in computer with an ability to adapt to changing technology. Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.
4. Experience : At least 1 year of experience in secretarial functions. The job profile would include, inter alia, handling verbal and written communication, maintaining up to date filing, mailing list, handling mail, maintaining record of inward/outward mail, office reception duties, managing and channeling information, organising, prioritising executive time, travel arrangements, preparation of letters, e-mail, notes etc. The candidate should be fluent in spoken English and should possess excellent communication skills. Knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage. Candidates with skills in shorthand and typing will be preferred.
5. 23700-980-30560-1145-32850- 1310-42020
Age: Maximum Age as on February 01, 2020 including age relaxation (years) : UR/EWS : 27 years . SC/ST :32 years …Read more>>